Goblin is an asynchronous Python toolkit built on top of TinkerPop 3.
Goblin aims to provide a powerful Object Graph Mapper (OGM) while maintaining a simple, transparent interface. In order to leverage Python's support for asynchronous programming paradigms, Goblin is implemented using the async/await syntax introduced in Python 3.5, and does not support earlier Python versions. Goblin is built on top of aiogremlin and provides full compatibility with the aiogremlin GLV and driver.
- High level asynchronous Object Graph Mapper (OGM)
- Integration with the official gremlin-python Gremlin Language Variant (GLV) - now provided by aiogremlin
- Native Python support for asynchronous programing including coroutines, iterators, and context managers as specified in PEP 492
- Asynchronous Python driver for the Gremlin Server - now provided by aiogremlin
- Async Graph implementation that produces native Python GLV traversals - now provided by aiogremlin